Georgetown Leadership Seminar Group Photo, on the steps of Healy, October 21, 2013.
Row 1. Jose de Morais, Amalie Kestler, Boris Gartner, Ayanda Dlodlo, Khalilur Raman, Sylvie Gleises, Simone Young, Uma Purushothaman, Soili Makelainen-Buhanist.
Row 2. “Ridwan” Ridwansyah, “Jerry” Liu, Nicolas Terraz, Ali Al Matairi, Simon Mabrey, “Misuu” Yin, Noura Hamladji, Maha Ali.
Row 3. “Nick” Logothetis, Kai Bodenstedt, “Toni” Habova, Isabelle Beaulieu, Sonja Gittens-Ottley, Helen McNeill, Nzan Ogve, “Kathy” Branch, Oni Blair.
Row 4. Jenni Virtanen, Ibrahim Lamorde, “Jim” Seevers, Brenda Madumise, Abdullah Amadzai, Mabrie Jackson.
- Abdullah Ahmadzai (Afghanistan) Deputy Country Representative, Asia Foundation
- Maha Ali (Jordan) Secretary General, Ministry of Industry and Trade
- Ali Al-Mutairi (Saudi Arabia) Director, Public Affairs, ARAMCO
- Isabelle Beaulieu (Canada) Director, Quebec Office in Washington DC
- Oni Blair (United States) Georgetown ISD Rusk Fellow and U.S. Foreign Service Officer
- Kai Bodenstedt (Germany) Attorney and Partner, DLA Piper UK
- Katherine Branch (United States) Director of Special Projects and Special Assistant to the Senior Advisor to the President, White House
- Ayanda Dlodlo (South Africa) Deputy Minister of Public Service and Administration
- Boris Gartner (Colombia) Vice President Strategy and New Initiatives, Univision Networks
- Sonja Gittens-Ottley (Trinidad and Tobagao), Global Manager, Business and Human Rights, Yahoo!
- Sylvie Gleises (France) Executive Assistant to Chairman and CEO. AXA Group
- Antonina Habova (Bulgaria), Executive Director, Leadership Academy Sofia
- Noura Hamladji (Algeria) Deputy Country Director, UNDP (Timor Leste)
- Mabrie Jackson (United States) President and CEO of North Texas Commission
- Amalie Kestler (Denmark) Columnist, Politiken
- Ibrahim Lamorde (Nigeria) Chairman, Police Economic and Financial Crimes Commission
- Liu Jun (China) Georgetown ISD Associate and Counselor, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Nicholas Logothetis (United Kindgom) Chairman and Co-Founder, Concordia Summit
- Richard Mabey (United Kingdom) Research Secretary and Senior Member of the Council, The Bow Group
- Brenda Madumise (South Africa) Board Chairperson CASTHSSETA (Culture, Arts, Tourism, Hospitality and Sport Sector Education and Training Authority)
- Soili Makelainen-Buhanist (Finland) Minister Counselor, Embassy of Finland to the U.S.
- Jose de Morais (Angola) Legal Consultant of the Ombudsman of Angola
- Nzan Ogbe (Nigeria) Special Advisor, Governor's Office, Cross River State
- Uma Purushothaman (India) Associate Fellow, Observer Research Foundation
- Khalilur Rahman (Bangladesh) Coordinator, WHO in Thailand
- Muhammad Ridwansyah (Indonesia) Chief Economist MCA, Indonesia
- Nicolas Terraz (France) Managing Director, Total E&P France
- Yin Myo Su (Myanmar/Burma) Founder and Managing Director of Inle Princess Resort and Indhar Heritage house
- Jenni Virtanen (Finland) Deputy Foreign editor, Helsingin Salomat
- Simone Young (Trinidad and Tobago) Counselor, Permanent Mission of Trinidad and Tobago to the United Nations Offices at Geneva